POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Repeating a sphere over 360 degrees? : Repeating a sphere over 360 degrees? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Repeating a sphere over 360 degrees?
From: Paul
Date: 27 Feb 2000 11:59:48
Message: <38b95804@news.povray.org>
How can I create a scene where an object (like a sphere) is repeated over
360 degrees in a circular pattern? I basically want to produce a scene with
multiple reflective spheres and several colored light sources, so that when
I produce an animation the camera rotates to reveal spheres that reflect
differing colors as the camera rotates.

Please e-mail me any useful source code.

Thanks